Work with an industry leader in sound barrier technology.
AIL Sound Walls designs and manufactures lightweight and cost-effective PVC sound barrier wall systems that are sold internationally through a network of affiliated dealers. AIL Sound Walls is a Division of Atlantic Industries Limited (AIL), which is a member of the AIL Group of Companies, internationally.
Absorptive or Reflective sound barriers
Our Silent Protector (Absorptive) and Tuf-Barrier (Reflective) sound barrier systems are engineered for maximum sound reduction of environmental or ambient noise such as traffic, manufacturing, industrial or commercial noise.
Lightweight and easy-to-install PVC sound barrier wall solutions
With an impressive list of features and benefits, AIL Sound Walls are changing the landscape in sound barrier wall technology:
- Meets accelerated test requirements for durability
- Impervious to rain, snow, ice and sleet
- Will not rust, rot, or stain
- Sustainable and maintenance-free
- Designed to meet applicable design codes (AASHTO, IBC, CSA)
- Wind load tested for hurricane-force winds
- Learn more about our Products
With some of the industry’s highest performance ratings, AIL Sound Walls provide excellent sound mitigation solutions in a wide variety of Sectors and Applications. Our sound barrier wall projects can be filtered by sector, application and date on our Projects page.
Be confident with an AIL Sound Walls turn-key solution
We support you through all phases of your noise barrier wall project: engineering, manufacturing, project management and site assistance — so you know you have a turn-key solution you can count on.
- Designs based on wind loading and local soil conditions
- Detailed proposals complete with installation budget estimates
- Engineer-stamped project drawings for approvals and construction
- Professional support in engineering, project management and site assistance
A North American network
With our network of sales teams, engineering offices and manufacturing facilities, AIL Sound Walls is a proven project partner — ready to help you through every stage of your next infrastructure project. Our turn-key sound barrier solutions, include: engineering, manufacturing, project management and site assistance.
An AIL Sound Walls Representative can help you save
There’s an AIL Sound Walls specialist ready to help you value-engineer a better solution for your sound mitigation project. Call toll-free 1-866-231-7867 or email us to get started.