March 24, 2023
The AIL Sound Walls team was pleased to once again be working with Borea Construction on another alternative energy project, this time for Jenner Solar, just west of Brooks, Alberta. We had worked with Borea on several Ontario projects in the past.
This rural site was a good example of how low-frequency ambient noise can still affect less-populated areas. To counter this impact, we created nine different equipment surrounds for the site’s inverters, using our Tuf-Barrier (Reflective) noise barrier wall system. All structures were 3 m in height in either two- or three-sided configurations, depending on the locations.
Detailed coordination required on multiple sound barrier walls project
Our Project Manager worked very closely with Borea through weekly meetings. We also met them on-site during and after the install to make sure everything went smoothly. We received positive feedback at our post-project site visit.
AIL Sound Walls are an environmentally friendly choice for any project
- Made from recycled and recyclable PVC
- Highest percentage of recycled material
- A readily renewable and recyclable product
- Minimized water consumption in manufacturing
- Optimized shipping for reduced CO2 emissions
- Long product lifespan
- Excellent fire-resistant properties
- Smaller footprint, better land use
- Earns LEED Points for Green Building